If you're an entrepreneur, it's important to change the way you think regularly. However, your visualizations and affirmations may not be enough to create the life you want.

On this episode with David Essel, the new leader of the positive thinking movement, he talks about the myth of positive thinking.

According to him, your positive thoughts only account for 20% of your success, and the remaining 80% comes from your hard work. Get all the resources for this episode and listen to more at https://www.thrivinglaunch.com

00:0000:00
Share | Download(Loading)